Zentox Pure Air is an advanced indoor air purification system that significantly reduces harmful airborne microorganisms. Zentox Pure Air systems destroy pathogens like viruses, bacteria, mold spores, mildew, pollen, pet dander, dust mites, tobacco smoke, and is effective for controlling odors. Zentox Pure Air has been proven to eliminate H1N1 and MRSA viruses. Zentox Pure Air Systems are California Air Resources Board Certified for meeting EPA ozone emissions safety standards.
Zentox Pure Air systems have numerous applications. They are ideally suited for hospitals, nursing homes, nurseries, doctor's offices, hospital waiting rooms, and now in your own home. In fact, Zentox Pure Air systems are advantageous anywhere in your environment where pure clean air is critical or simply desired. They are effective at removing airborne allergens making closed air systems safe for everyone.
Inside the case is a propriety Catalyst Reaction Module that contains titanium dioxide as well as a proprietary mix of novel catalyst reaction materials embedded in a fibrous glass media. The permeated fibrous glass media creates a tortuous path for airborne contaminants like white powdery mildew, gray mold, fungi, and odors as well as volatile organic compounds, allergens and bacteria. As the contaminants come into contact with countless molecular reaction sites activated by UV light, they are converted to harmless carbon dioxide, water and constituent elements. Additionally, due to the proprietary blend of catalyst, the Zentox Pure Air system oxidize contaminants not attracted to titanium dioxide alone. Contanimants like ethylene, carbon monoxide and hydrogen are also destroyed.
All Photocatalytic Oxidizers Are Not the Same
The Zentox Pure Air fibrous glass media is infused with fumed titanium dioxide nanoparticles and a proprietary mix of catalyst reaction materials creating countless reaction sites where airborne contaminants are destroyed. With Zentox Pure Air systems, contaminated air is forced through fumed nanoparticles attached to a thick three dimensional array of glass fibers creating a tortuous path for pathogens dramatically increasing exposure to the countless molecular reaction sites while other PCO devices simply move air through thinly coated surfaces within a chamber.
• Embedding catalyst into a proprietary fibrous media dramatically increases active photocatalytic surface area
• Zentox Pure Air systems have added a complex mix of elements as catalyst
• Powerful airflow rates allow Zentox Pure Air systems to process ambient air 3 times per hour insuring continuous pure air
As shown in the electron microscope images below, Titanium Dioxide and other catalyst reaction elements are tightly bound to a thickness of fibrous glass matte.
Untreated fibrous glass mat at 1,000 times magnification
Infused fibrous glass mat at 100 times magnification
Infused fibrous glass mat at 1,000 times magnification
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary process reduces airborne contaminants
- Oxidized pathogens are destroyed, not collected
- Odors are eliminated
- No waste disposal
- Safe to use: No ozone, hydrogen peroxide or other harmful air products are emitted
- Easy to use: Simply turn on and let it run 24/7
- Proprietary application of catalyst to the fibrous glass media creates countless molecular reaction sites which produces increased photo catalytic efficacy compared to simple PCO devices
- Powerful air flow is sufficient to process ambient air 3 times per hour insuring continuous pure air
- Proprietary mix of novel catalyst reaction elements eliminates contaminants not attracted to titanium dioxide alone. Contaminants like ethylene & carbon monoxide are also destroyed.
- Low power consumption
- Easily integrates into most any facility
- Serves as a protection on investment
- Case and components are hospital grade and of mil spec construction
- Zentox Pure Air systems carry an EPA establishment number
- Zentox Pure Air systems have been certified by the California Air Resources Board for meeting EPA ozone emissions safety standards.
- Zentox Pure Air systems carry ETL & CSA certifications for electrical safety.
- Zentox Pure Air systems carry a 5 year warranty.
- Made in the USA